The name says it all. This 33″ duffle bag is strong enough to carry just about anything you are strong enough to lift. In most cases, duffle bags are used to carry clothing and other light items, but plenty of them.
No matter what you plan to carry with you or what your destination is, you’ll find the uses this bag as to offer are practically endless. The bag can hold up to 6,000 inches of goodies. 6,000″ may be a bit hard to visualize, but it is capacity enough to keep you in clean clothes while on the road or at your campsite for a week or so. This Tote-a-Ton duffle comes in four vibrant colors: black, purple, red, and turquoise.
This durable, lightweight duffle is made of nylon, similar to the nylon used in parachutes. In addition to being strong rugged, it is also easy to clean. The easiest way to clean it is by hand washing. The bag features an internal pocket, which is handy for storing smaller items, so they won’t get lost among larger items or clothing. This bag is designed to be used as a lightweight travel bag, but it is also a useful bag for storage. It is collapsible, so when it’s not in use it can be stowed away in a small space. Its dimensions are 33″ x 17″ x 11.5″ and it weighs only a pound, dripping wet.
- The dimensions are too large for carry-on but not too large to be checked in for international flights as long as the weight does not exceed 50 pounds.
- It is a handy bag to bring along for excess baggage, such as items purchased while traveling.
- The colors the bag comes in are easy to spot.
- The zipper is of good quality and the bag is double-stitched for durability.
- It is tough enough to withstand airline baggage handling procedures.
- This bag carries a 3-year warranty.
- The handles are only suited for one-hand carrying, which can easily become tiring if the bag contains heavier items.
By definition, a duffle bag can carry a wide variety of items and carry plenty of them. The Samsonite Tote-a-Ton is not exception. It won’t hold a ton but has no problem carrying a load of up to 50 pounds. You can carry 2-week’s worth of clothing with ease, and hard items as well. If the bag will be subjected to rough handling, and it is built to withstand a certain amount of abuse. You will not want to carry fragile items in it, but it will hold about anything else you are apt to take with you on a trip. It would be nice if the bag had a shoulder strap, as it would make it easier to carry long distances. For airline travel however, or for automobile or rail travel, the handles are usually sufficient. This is a tough, useful, and affordable piece of luggage that carries a great brand name. It is a bargain for the price.